Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/279
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/111
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post to work on printed electronics under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Name of Post: Project Engineer
M.Tech OR B.Tech with M.B.A. OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience,
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Slot Die Coating, Screen Printing, Inkjet printing, Gravure Printing, Flexo Printing
- R2R processing
- Printing process development
- Equipment maintenance
- Ink formulation
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Performing printing experiments including the setup of test regimes for printing
- Operation of R2R line
- Analysis of the printed layers and determining optimal printing parameters
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Researching, testing and acquisition of printing equipment and consumables
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000 (per month based on qualification)
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: 02 (Two)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 31st August 2019.
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.