Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/205
Ref. No.: SCDT/FlexE/097
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
For the Position of: “Project Engineer”
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech or B.Tech + 3 years experience
- Embedded Systems Design with different sensors Interface.
- Working experience with Microcontroller programming: AVR, ARM architecture
- IoT based Platforms.
- Working closely with senior engineers in design, simulation, schematic capture, PCB layout, design analysis, BOM preparation, board bring-up and testing of PCB
- Developing Firmware in C / C++
- FPGA (Experience in Altera / Xilinx.)
- Experience in Various communication protocols like, Ethernet, RS232, RS485, UART, CAN, SPI, I2C & UART etc.
- Design, develop and maintain software modules and apps for Android devices. Apps that communicate with accessories would be of particular interest.
- Deployment of products
- Preparation of documentation
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000 /- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 29th June 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.