Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/302
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/113
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Engineer”
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 years relevant exp.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Print and Media Technology/ Chemical Engineering/Polymer Science and Technology/ Material Science & Engineering.
- Work experience in ink formulation, sensing film and contact electrodes fabrication by inkjet printing and screen-printing.
- Work experience in fabrication and characterization of gas sensors or temperature sensors.
- Handling and processing of flexible substrates for electronics application.
- Experience or familiarity with characterization techniques such as viscosimetry, profilometry, optical microscopy, sheet resistance measurements, electrical measurements.
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position:One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 21st September 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.