Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/215
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/170
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer/Project Scientist-OLED Fabrication under the project “Netcore Tech Limited” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “OLED Fabrication-Project Engineer/Project Scientist”
Minimum Qualification: B. Tech + 3 years Experience OR M.Tech (For Project Engineer) OR M.Sc + 3 years Experience OR Ph.D in Electronics, Physics. (For Project Scientist)
- Experience in operating vacuum thin film deposition equipment
- Experience in trouble shooting in ultrahigh vacuum systems related equipment like compressor, cryopumps and Turbo molecular pumps
- Experience in process optimization and process reproducibility of vacuum evaporated thin films.
- Knowledge about optics and optical films and coating would be a plus
- Knowledge about thin film deposition processes and characterization technologies
- Knowledge about theory and working principles of OLED or solar cells would be a plus
- Used to working in clean room environment.
- Should be able to individually plan and lead research topics. Prior experience in leading projects would be a plus
- Experience in degradation studies of organic semiconductors and lifetime improvements would be a plus
Nature of work:
- Fabrication of OLED devices by thermal evaporation and device characterization
- Development of process SOPs
- Failure analysis (FMEA) of the fabricated device and process changes for improving device lifetime
- Contrast improvement of displays by employing novel optical thin films
- Running and maintenance of OLED vacuum evaporation tool.
- Extensive documentation and reporting of developed processes and recipes
- Guide and train junior employees
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 26th August 2022.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 26th August 2022..
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in application.