Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/194
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/095
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Engineer”
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years relevant experience.
Desirable Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineer or Allied Branches
- In-depth understanding of image processing algorithms, pattern recognition methods, and rule-based classifiers
- Experience in feature extraction, object recognition and tracking, image registration, noise reduction, image calibration, and correction
- Solid understating and experience in openCV library
- Hand-on experience with Machine Learning at-scale
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling (Regression, Clustering, Decision trees), machine learning, algorithms, data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods
- Experience with Gradiend Descent, Clustering, Deep Learning, SVM, k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, Logistic Regression, Probability Theory, Bayesian/Markov networks etc
- Experience with technologies/libraries such as python pandas, numpy, scipy
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 21st June 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.