Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/357
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/118
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Name of Post: Project Engineer
M.Tech OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience.
Skill Requirements and Responsibilities:
- PCB Designing: Circuit design and layout, using operational amplifiers, filters, A/ D and low power management ICs etc, Schematic capture, Review Layout, Gerber review Cold Test and functional Testing of hardware.
- Expert in PCB designing software like Altium designer, OrCad capture & Eagle.
- Experience in programming of embedded systems (CPUs, microcontrollers), good knowledge in C / C++ as well as low - level programming skills.
- Excellent Hands on skills in hardware debugging and board bring out.
- Exposure to commonly used IDEs for Embedded System like Atmel studio and debugging techniques.
- Ability to perform Hardware design interfaces like I2C, SPI, UART, USB etc.
- Good hands-on experience in analog, dsp & sensor interfacing (Particularly thermal sensors like thermistor, RTD etc.).
- Excellent proven skills in soldering techniques such as SMD soldering.
- Equipment handling related to component assembly likes SMT Stencil printer, pick & place, Rework Station, reflow oven etc.
- Actively support the team with debugging, hardware/ software bug tracking, functional verification, validation for product development.
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000 (per month based on qualification)
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: 01 (One)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18th November 2019.
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.