Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/323
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/116
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer/Project Scientist under the project entitled "Material Evaluation - SIamlo-FlexE, IITK" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Engineer/Project Scientist"
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 years relevant exp. Or M.Sc. + 3 years experience or Ph.D.
- Educational background should be in Physics, Physical chemistry, Materials science, Semiconductor Electronics or Nanotechnology.
- Work experience in Photo-lithography, wet etching processes and design of mask layout.
- Optical and electrical characterization/inspection techniques of thin films like SEM, AFM, optical microscopy, ellipsometry, profilometry, sheet resistance measurements etc.
- Good understanding of different solvent/solute systems and requirements of orthogonal solvents.
- Hans-on experience in wet processing of semiconductor devices like spin coating/printing
- Experience in handling and processing of flexible substrates for electronics application would be an added advantage.
- Experience or familiarity in OLED fabrication would be added advantage.
Nature of Work
- Formulation of organic inks and fabrication of organic semiconductor devices from solution.
- Characterizing material properties of the formulated inks and films.
- Semiconductor device characterization IV, CV etc.
- Analysis and degradation studies on the fabricated devices to improve efficiency and lifetime.
- Propose and test innovative processes and ideas in the above mentioned areas of work which could lead to patents
- Extensive and detailed documentation of the work carried out
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 2 Years Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 16th October 2018.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.