Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/280
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual posts of Project Associate under the project entitled "Centre for Excellence for Large Area of Flexible Electronics" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech or MSc.
Desirable Qualification: MSc Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry with six months of working experience in an academia.
Desirable experience: Candidate should have the strong knowledge and understand in the following areas
- Strong knowledge in organic synthesis, polymer synthesis and composite preparation, characterization of molecules, polymers, and composites and conducting polymers
- Good understanding on gas sensors
- Basic understanding of ink formulation and coordination complex
Nature of work
- Synthesis of polymers, polymer composites, and organic molecules.
- Handling characterization instruments related to the project
- Fabrication of gas sensing devices
Salary: Rs. 18000-1500-45000/- per month based on qualification
Term of Appointment: One year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier.
Number of positions: One
Note: The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 9th December, 2020
To apply for post of Project Technical Officer, please click here: Apply online (https://goo.gl/GEsvRa)
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur - 208016 (India)