Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/113
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), and National Centre for Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics /Computer Science.
As an entry level Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining embedded systems and firmware. You will work with microcontroller platforms such as AVR and ARM and have a strong understanding of analog and digital electronics principles, and be proficient in programming languages such as C and C++. Additionally, you will be familiar with basic communication protocols such as UART, I2C, and SPI as well as wireless communication protocols such as BLE and Wi-Fi.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C and C++.
- Strong knowledge of microcontroller platforms such as AVR and ARM.
- Knowledge of AFE design, including amplifier design, filter design, and analog-to-digital conversion.
- Familiarity with basic communication protocols such as UART, I2C, and SPI.
- Experience with wireless communication protocols such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Familiarity with wireless sensor networks and IoT applications.
- Experience with developing and debugging firmware code for microcontrollers.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Salary Range: 21600-1800-54000
Duration of appointment: One year
Number of positions: One
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online, and application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 01st June, 2023
To apply for post of Project Associate, please click here: Apply online
Contact: Coordinator, Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.