Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/127
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Flexible Multipoint Temperature Sensing Systems Algorithms Validations And Trials (PDF part) at FlexE Centre, IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech/B.Des OR MSc.
Desirable skills and experience
- Bachelor's diploma/degree in Fashion Design
- 0-2 years of experience in women's wear
- Attention to detail
- The ability to visualise things in three dimensions
- Technical skills in areas such as pattern cutting, stitching, grading, and garment construction
- Sharp computer skills with general knowledge of Adobe Software
Key role responsibilities
- Researching in-depth on women's wear
- Creating or visualising an idea and producing designs
- Creating sample designs
- Choosing materials and studying their properties
- Experimenting with new fabrics
- Managing the overall Product development process
- Costing of product and Preparing cost sheet
Salary Range: Rs. 18000-1500-45000
Duration of appointment: One year
Number of positions: One
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 31st May, 2022. *Extended till 20 June, 2022.
To apply for post of Project Associate, please click here: Apply online
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Contact: Project Investigator, , Samtel Centre for Display Technologies, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)