Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/244
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/104
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Associate”
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech (Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg.) Or
M.Sc. (any branch of chemistry)
- Working experience in inks and/or paste formulation
- Good knowledge of ink and paste additives
- Familiar with metal NP synthesis
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will includes:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Synthesis of metal NP & characterisation
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary: Rs. 18000-1500-45000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 01 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 27th July 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.