Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/324
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/117
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled "Material Evaluation - SIL-FlexE, IITK" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Associate"
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech. Or M.Sc.
- Masters in Materials Science, Printing technology, Polymer science, Nanotechnology, Electronics or Physics
- Work experience in Photo-lithography, wet etching processes would be an advantage
- Exposure to thin film characterization techniques like surface profiler, ellipsometry, AFM
- Prior experience in characterizing semiconductor electronic devices like photodetectors, LEDs, etc.
- Experience in working with design tools like CAD
- Experience or familiarity in OLED fabrication would be added advantage.
Nature of Work
- Development of substrate preparation processes for fabrication of OLEDs on different substrates.
- Optimization of photolithography and etching process on different substrates with suitable photoresists.
- Design of required photomasks
- Lifetime measurements and characterization of OLEDs
- Extensive documentation and reporting of developed processes and recipes.
Salary: Rs. 18000-1500-45000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 2 Years Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 16th October 2018.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.