Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/215
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/103
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Development of Flexible Thin Film Transistor circuit for Acoustic sensors” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Associate”
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech Or M.Sc. with experience relevant for thin film electronics.
- Basic understanding of thin film electronics, i.e. fabrication processes, device characterization etc.
- Willingness to learn thin film deposition processes, e.g. CVD, PVD, ALD.
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, e.g. TFTs and diodes.
- Experience with thin film transistor fabrication and characterization will be a big plus
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- As a team member you will help in developing thin-film devices
- Fabrication of thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- Electrical and optical characterization of fabricated devices
- Operation and basic maintenance of equipment used for fabrication
Salary: Rs. 21,000/- per month.
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 12th July 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.