Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/321
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Junior Research Fellow under the project entitled “Large Area Opto-Electronics for Australia and India: From Materials to Advanced Devices” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by AISRF and Department of Science and Technology.
Minimum Qualification: Post graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification, OR Graduate degree in Professional Course, with NET/GATE, OR post-graduate in Professional courses.
Desirable Qualification: M.Tech or B.Tech. + 3 years experience or M.Sc. + 3 years experience or Ph.D.
Educational background should be in optics or photonics, electromagnetics, semiconductor physics, nanotechnology, organic electronics, electronic materials, and microsystems.
- Experience in optoelectronic device simulation using tools like Setfos, Lumerical, COMSOL, or similar.
- Experience in optics design, ray tracing in multilayer thin films
- Experience in programming using MATLAB or similar tools
Nature of work:
Salary: Rs. 31000/- (HRA as per institute norms)
- Optical design and efficiency improvement of OLED stacks with outcoupling structures.
- Study the effect of outcoupling structures on the emission characteristics
Duration of appointment: One year or the end of project term
Number of positions: One
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 3 October, 2019
To apply for post of Project Engineers, please click here: Apply online
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Project Investigator , Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)