Applications are invited for one position of Project Assistant in the project (Project No. IITK/DOSA /20120054) under ‘SPEC’, IIT Kanpur to manage all activities related to Squash as per the project. Qualifications and experience requirements are as under:
Duration Of appointment: till 31st March 2019 (Extendable based on the performance)
Essential Qualification: Graduate (B.Com/B.Sc/BA/BBA/BCA) with at least six months experience in Squash coaching in IITs.
- Candidate should have participated in University level, State level and National level squash tournaments.
- Proper knowledge of squash coaching.
- Proper knowledge of squash equipment and its usages.
- Candidate should have knowledge the stress management (for students).
- Should have excellent Communication Skills in Hindi & English, Possess a pleasant personality and should be able to communicate with students, campus residents & Institute Guests.
- Willing to work in split/odd duty hours
Salary Range: Rs. 10800-900-27000 (Higher start may be possible in case of experienced and meritorious candidate)
Job Responsibilities: Coaching to the students, maintenance and responsible for Squash courts and its equipments, PE and CPA classes and other works assigned to him/her by Chairman, SPEC.
The post is purely temporary and on contract basis. Institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be accordingly called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Application deadline and Postal Address:
Interested candidates may submit their complete resume (attach copies of certificates and work experience) clearly mentioning “Project Assistant @SPEC” at the top of the envelope to the undersigned and or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com on or before 11/07/2018 .
Physical Education Section,
Main sports stadium, IIT Kanpur
Kanpur – 208016
Ph: 0512-679- 4705