Applications are invited for an Assistant Project Manager to manage all activity related to wall climbing as per the followings. The details of the project and qualification requirements are given below:
Name of Post: Assistant Project Manager
Number of posts: One
Minimum Qualification and Experience: Post Graduation OR Graduation + 3 Years relevant experience. The candidate also satisfy the followings.
- The candidate should have completed the MoI (Methods of Instruction Course) and the Belayers course certified by IMF (Indian Mountaineering Federation).
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in competitive climbing. Preference will be given to candidates with more experience.
- The candidate should be fluent in both Hindi and English (read, write and verbal communication).
- The Candidate must have experience of on-sight leading UIAA grade V (5.7 YDS).
- Expertise required in:
- Climbing skills and climbing equipment management
- Coaching and teaching in climbing
- Group management and leadership
- First aid and Emergency procedures
- Training: nutrition, Physiology and injury prevention
Salary range: Rs. 11000-1100-22000 per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 31st March, 2018 or one year from the date of joining
Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates and contact details of at least two references must be submitted in sealed envelope by 31st January 2018 to the following address. Short listed candidates will be called for trade test followed by interview, if they qualify the trade test. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the trade test and interview.
Office, Physical Education Section
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur-208016, UP
Phone: 0512 259 4705