Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/176
Applications are invited to the post of Project Engineer in the Office of Dean of Administration at IIT Kanpur. Post is purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. Details of requirement are as below:
- Name of the post: Project Engineer
- Scale of pay: Rs. 26400-2200-66000
- No. of posts: 01 No. (One no.)
- Minimum Qualification:
Minimum: M. Tech.
B. Tech. with MBA
B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Desirable Experience: Candidates should have leadership qualities and 4-5 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in handling a team consisting of people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Hands on experience in latest Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Thunderbird
- Knowledge of accounting software and its development
- Good Knowledge in PHP/ MySQL and Web technologies like HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of website development and maintenance and backend databases
- Technical expertise in Software and Hardware troubleshooting with Update/ modify/ install software/ patches on computers
- Experience in handling different real time projects (accounting) independently
- Experience in handling in project management.
- Application should be submitted strictly ONLINE, for submission click “Apply Online” link below. Application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submission of online application shall be available upto 12-06-2019, 5:30 PM.
- Duration of appointment: Initially for a period of one year.
Dean Administration reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications.
No TA/ DA/ will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. J. P. Deshmukh
Deputy Registrar, Administration