Applications are invited for one post of Assistant Project Manager for NICEE, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
- Master's degree from a reputed institute
- 03 years working experience in relevant organisations
- MBA/ MCA
- Good command on Microsoft Office Tools
- Proven ability to work as team leader and a good team player
- Good command over verbal and written English
- Ability to draft letters and prepare reports in English and Hindi
- Proven ability of editing and translating text from English to Hindi and vice-versa
Salary Range : Rs. 11,000 - 1,100 - 22,000/- (Consolidated)
The post is purely temporary for one year.
Interested candidates may apply as per the biodata format available at http://web.iitk.ac.in/dord/rndforms/303.pdf on a plain paper or by e-mail giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by December 31, 2016 to:
Prof. Durgesh C. Rai
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur – 208016