Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/251
Applications are invited for carrying out R&D work on a SERB sponsored project related to thin-film solar-cells based on CZTS technology.
|Name of the post:
||Senior Research Fellow
|No. of posts:
||01 Nos. (One)
|Scale of pay:
||Rs 35,000 (consolidated per month)
|Duration of appointment:
||Initially for a period of one year. (Can be extended upon good performance)
|Nature of work:
||Thin-film deposition of inorganic semiconductors and their structural, compositional, and electrical characterization. Solar cell fabrication and measurements.
Minimum Academic Qualification:
M.Tech. in Materials Science and/or Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or
M.Sc. in Physics with at least 60 % marks as well as NET/GATE qualification
2 years of research and development experience in semiconductor thin-films and devices fabrication and characterization.
Desirable Experience: Knowledge about device/semiconductor physics, solar-cell operation and measurements. Thin-film deposition via sputtering, and its structural, compositional, electrical and optical characterization. Device characteristics and their measurements.
Application procedure: Send the soft-copy of the application material containing following mentioned documents to the undersigned.
- Application on a plain paper including name, address, contact information, academic qualifications, professional experience, GATE/NET qualification with validity.
- Copies of proof/certificates for the academic qualifications, professional experience and GATE/NET qualification stated in the application.
- Copies of the grade sheets indicating course-work done and marks obtained during the qualifying degree (mentioned in the "minimum academic qualification" section in this advertisement)
- Brief detail of the work(s) done which qualifies as 2 years of post-qualification experience mentioned in this advertisement.
- Provide names and contact information of three References
- Send a copy of relevant publication if any
Eligible candidatures will be interviewed via video conferencing by the committee. The candidate may also be asked to briefly present his/her research work at the time of interview or in a separate session prior to holding the interviews via video conferencing.
Last date of receipt of application: November 13, 2020;*Extended till January 10th, 2021
Tentative date of Interview: January 14-15, 2021
e-mail the application at following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Sarang Ingole, Department of Mat. Sc. and Eng. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur-208016 (Uttar Pradesh)