Applications are invited for the posts of ‘Project Associate’ in the project entitled “Development of compressed Air based Test bed for pipe Health Monitoring Robot”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of three months which may be extended depending upon the requirement.
Name of the Post: Project Associate (Three)
Essential Qualification: First Class B.Techin Mechanial (ME)/B.Tech in Computer Science(CSE)/B.Tech in Electrical and Communication (ECE) from reputed College + One Experience in the field of design and development of Pipe Health Monitoring Robot.
• A minimum of one year experience, on Robot Design, Manufacturing and Assembly.
- One year in the field of computational fluid dynamics simulation.
- Must have very good knowledge in flow analysis.
- Familiar with cad modeling software like: Solidworks/ Autodesk Inventor, Matlab, and Ansys Fluid Dyanmics
- One year in the field of Application Developments
- Must have very good knowledge in Java
- Familiar with Database system, Machine Learning and Android programming
- Android, Java, Dynamic Programing, Database Systems and Machine Learning
- One year in the field of communication system design
- Knowledge of Instrumentation
- Knowledge of Wireless Communication Techniques
- Embedded Systems Design, PCB Design and Knowledge of any programing language.
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper and including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 22nd November, 2016. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16