Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/223
Applications are invited for the post of 'Technical Assistant' at Smart Materials Structures and Systems laboratory (SMSS), Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kanpur. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant (One)
Salary: INR 20,000
Term of Appointment: Temporary on Contractual basis for one year or until project ends.
Minimum Qualification: 3 Years Engineering Diploma (Electronics/Electrical) + 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience of PCB design and fabrication
- Experience in integration, testing and calibration of sensors like IR photodiode, ultrasonic rangefinders, servo motor and BLDC control
- ESP communication modules
- Circuit testing and debugging
- Experience in Robot Hardware development
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before October 7th, 2021. A Soft copy of the same may also be sent by e-mail (email@example.com). Online interview will be conducted of shortlisted candidates. The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur - 16