Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/214
Applications are invited for a temporary position of Project Technical Officer in a project at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
Project Technical Officer (02)
- 3 year Engg. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 15 years or more hands-on working experience in conventional and non-conventional machines.
- The applicant should be self-motivated, able to work independently, an effective communicator, and reliable.
- Prior experience in working with EDM, ECM, AFM and AJM machines.
- Hands-on experience in CNC machining (Lathe & Milling) would be preferred.
- Good experience in additive manufacturing.
Nature of Work
The candidate should be responsible for fabrication and manufacturing intricate shapes related to medical devices. The candidate will be also responsible for other manufacturing activities related to the project. The candidate will also take part in preparing reports and presentations related to the activities of the project.
Salary Range (Rs.)
24000 – 2000 - 60000
The position is purely temporary, and it is for one year.The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should send a soft copy of their application by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) giving details of academic qualifications and research experience by 24th August, 2022.
Hard copy of the application is NOT required at this stage.
No TA/DA will be paid for the attending the interview. Applications who do not meet the minimum qualification and the work experience will not be called for the interview.
Prof. K. Muralidhar
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 208016