Applications are invited for a post of ‘Project Technician’ in a project entitled “Design & Development of Adaptive intelligent PHMR for fuel transportation systems MHRD (DST) UAY”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Minimum Qualification: 3 years Engg. Diploma + 4 years relevant experience in the field of electronics and telecommunication.
Desirable Qualification and Experience:
- Experience and/or a degree of electronics/electrical engineering with minimum CPI of 8.0%.
- Experience of Arduino programming, Lab view.
- Working in laboratory environment, handling of circuits
- Good command of English language in reading/writing and speaking is mandatory
- Exposure to sensors and Interfacing of Sensors.
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Development of electronic circuits for Pipe Crawling Robots.
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs. 12000-1200-24000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
Number of position: One
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 02nd Jan 2018. A Soft copy of the same may also be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur - 16