Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/139
Applications are invited for a post of 'Project Engineer' in a project entitled "Space Technology Cell". The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of three year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary.nd on contractual basis.
Project no.: STC/DORD/2014085
Salary Range: 22000-2200-44000
Minimum qualifications: B. Tech + 03 year experience 'OR' B. Tech +MBA
Desirable Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in Space Technology Cell (STC) related matters.
- Should have good fundamental knowledge of FTP, SFTP, Web Development
- Should have 2 years' experience in the field of web development and maintenance, experience of relational/SQL databases like MySQL
- Experience in Documentation (Functional & Technical)
- Should have High Proficiency in English communication.
- The role requires both strong IT skills as well as administrative skills.
- To develop new web pages and update the information of the projects.
- Maintain linkages with PIs of 11T Kanpur and ISRO R&D team to provide access to funding and technological know-how.
- Coordinate Project review meetings and maintain records / minutes
- Liaison with R&D 11T Kanpur, reporting and preparing periodical reports
- To maintain a comprehensive database of the past and on-going projects on the institute repository and ensure version control with the PIs.
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned by lOth May, 2019. A Soft copy of the same may also be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). No TADA will be paid for attending the interview. The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur — 16