Applications are invited for a post of ‘Project Engineer’ in a project entitled "Design and Development of Aquatic Autonomous Observatory (Niracara Svayamsasita VedhShala - NSVS) for In situ Monitoring, Real time Data Transmission and Web based Visualization" and Project No. IUSSTF/ME/2017400A. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer (One)
Salary: Rs. 22000-2200-44000
Minimum Qualification: M. Tech + One year Experience
- The candidate has a degree in Mechanical/ Manufacturing or similar disciplines
- Should have basic knowledge of Solid and Fluid Mechanics
- The applicant should have good experience with CAD/CAM softwares
- Candidates should have atleast basic experience with FE structural and fluid simulations using ANSYS or similar softwares
- Candidates with experience in multi-body simulations using ADAMS (or similar softwares)
will be given preference
- The applicant should be able to work in a dynamic environment with a passion to build new System Technologies.
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before February 19th, 2018. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur - 16