Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/241
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Manager under the project entitled "Just Transition Research Centre" by Dr. Pradip Swarnakar, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Kanpur.
Name of Post: Project Manager
No. of Post: 01
Salary Range: 24000-2000-60000
Minimum Qualification: Post graduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience Or Graduate with 15 years of relevant experience at appropriate level
Desirable Qualification: Applicants must be a postgraduate preferably M Tec / MA / M Sc.
- Office management skills and ability to organize events.
- Management and administrative experience of handling and guiding teams to implement projects
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools (such as Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the use of social networking tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- Have Excellent oral and written communication skills in Hindi, English and other regional languages.
- Be able to work in teams and manage a team.
- Experience of carrying out social research in development and education sectors, and preparing project plans
*Based on Qualification and experience the candidate may be considered for lower post.
Last Date for Receiving Applications: 20th October-22 (5:30 PM)
How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit their application electronically to the link below: -
For any clarifications, please email at email@example.com.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email. Selected candidates are expected to join by.
Dr. Pradip Swarnakar
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016, Uttar Pradesh