Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/063
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Assistant under the project entitled "JUST TRANSITION RESEARCH CENTRE" by Dr. Pradip Swarnakar, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Kanpur.
Name of Post: Project Assistant
No. of Post: 01
Salary Range: 10800-900-27000
Minimum Qualification: Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com./BBA/BCA)
Candidates should be hard working and have experience of at least 4 years in an academic institution with the following areas:
- Working experience and helping out in an academic office setting with a favourable track-record from former employers.
- Demonstrable evidence of satisfying job descriptions given below will be preferred.
- Comfortable in using the computer to enter data and be familiar all departments
- Understand and support the office priorities so as to support the office team members at all times in creating a positive work environment.
- Verification and maintenance of the stock.
- Partner with rest of the team to maintain office cleanliness, organization, and availability of building and office supplies.
- Basic support maintenance activities and admin issues to ensure smooth office/lab operations,
- Communication of messages as well as receiving and transferring internal and external post and courier. Maintaining incoming & outgoing post /courier with their proper records.
- Coordinating and providing basic logistic support for labs as and when required.
- Assist to help during important meetings at centre with hospitality and support.
*Based on Qualification and experience the candidate may be considered for a lower post.
Last Date for Receiving Applications: 21 March-22 (5:30 PM)
How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit their application electronically to the link below: - https://forms.gle/XffNjDejXr1kRAKS8
For any clarifications, please email at email@example.com.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.
Dr. Pradip Swarnakar
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016, Uttar Pradesh