Applications are invited for the following temporary & contractual work on printed electronics at FlexE Centre. The details of the project and qualification requirements are given below:
Name of Post: Senior Project Associate
Minimum Qualification and Exp: B.Tech + 1 year exp. or M.Sc. + 1 year exp.
Desirable Qualification and Exp:
Nature of work:
With degree in Printed Technology/Materials Sc & Eng. / Chemistry / Physics / Electrical Eng. /Chem. Eng. and experience in printed electronics/organic electronics/microelectronics.
- Material Science, Chemistry, microelectronics
- Hands on experience in working in chemistry lab / working with chemicals
- With experience relevant for thin film electronics, organic electronics, printed electronics; particularly with OLED
- Basic understanding of thin film electronics, i.e. fabrication processes, device characterization etc.
- Experience with printing technology, i.e. Screen Printing and Inkjet printing is a plus
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Fabrication of thin film electronics devices, especially OLED both by solution processing and evaporation
- Electrical and optical characterization of fabricated devices
- Ink formulation and characterisation
- Printing of functional layers
- Analysis of the printed layers and determining optimal printing parameters
- Researching, testing and acquisition of materials
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs. 18000-1800-36000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
Number of position: One
Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates and contact details of at least two references may be submitted in sealed envelope by 25th April, 2016.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at email@example.com