Applications are invited for the following temporary position to work full time in the sponsored research project having project number CSIR/EE/2015379.
Post: Research Associate
Number of Post: 01
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. or 3 years of teaching/research experience after M.Tech. in Electrical/Electronic Engg./Physics or Material Science
Salary: 36000/- (Consolidated) + HRA as per CSIR rules
Age Limit: 35 years
Age Relaxation: Upper Age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates.
- Atomistic simulation of semiconductor materials
- Physics of materials and devices
- Device simulation and Modeling of semiconductor devices
Requirement & Skills:
- Strong background in semiconductor device physics, modeling/characterization
- Experience with Atomistic simulation tools like Quantum Espresso, NanoMOS, ATK etc.
- Experience with EDA tools like Cadence-Spectre, Synopsys-HSpice, Agilent-ADS and ICCAP
- Experience in running TCAD tools such as Sentaurus TCAD and/or Silvaco ATLAS
Initial appointment shall be for a period of one year only.
Application on plain paper, along with complete bio-data may be sent to the undersigned by 2nd January 2017.
Yogesh Singh Chauhan
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur – 208016, U.P., India