Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate Which is a temporary Project Position, and involves working on the project "Bio-inspired Attention Modelling for Anomalous Event Analysis Project ".
No. of Post: One
Skill Set Required:
1. Knowledge of Qt, C, Open CV and Open GL libraries. Experience with designing, calibrating and operating structured light and silhouette based visual metrology systems. Tracking in Videos.
2. Knowledge of Digital electronics and Industrial instrumentation.
3. Expertise on software packages such as Matlab, and Visual Studio.
4. Platforms worked - Linux, Windows
5. Experience with light field theory and algorithms.
Salary: Rs: 15000-1500-30000 depending on qualification and experience. The Position is purely temporary and the Appointment duration is six month.
Address: Applications along with your resume and supporting documents send
K S Venkatesh
207 A, ACES
Department of Electrical Engineering.
Last date for application December 29, 2016. Please provide your telephone & Email So that you may be called on short notice. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.