Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/254
Applications are invited for two post of Senior Project Associate. This position will be up to March 21, 2021 and purely temporary.
About the project: The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has funded 5G testbed project to encourage Indian start-ups and the industry to take an early lead in 5G technology. The goal of the project is to build a testbed that closely resembles a real-world 5G deployment. The project will deliver an end-to-end 5G testbed comprising of 5G BS and UE nodes that support enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), Ultra low latency communication (URLLC) and massive MTC including NB IoT services. This testbed could become a basis for many commercial deployments.
What is involved?
This involves designing and fabricating multiple high-end components such as baseband processing units, remote radio heads, RF modules, and baseband algorithms and software.
Who is involved?
Top Indian Institutes and start-ups such as IITK, IITD, IIT M, IISc, Sameer, and CEWiT are involved in this project. Many private companies are also a part of this effort.
Post: Senior Project Associate
Number of Post: Two
Salary range: 21600-1800-54000
Min Qualification: B.Tech- Computer Science/Electronics & Communication Engg
- + 1 year of relevant experience
- Expertise in C/C++ programming
- Experience in embedded processors such as ARM etc
- Experience in working with Xilinx programmable SoCs/FPGA
- Experience in low level driver development, register interface programming, bootloaders/Uboot
- Experience in embedded IP/peripherals like PCIe, Ethernet, SDRAM etc
- Background in wireless communication will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Verilog/VHDL
- Embedded software development for use in Linux/baremetal platforms
- Designing & developing solutions to control and configure FPGA based designs
- Device driver/BSP development in Linux environment
- Integration & debugging of subsystems with HDL/RF teams
Instructions to apply:
Please send your resume on or before Aug 2nd, 2019 to the below given mail id. Please[mention the post in the subject line of the email].
No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur