Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/184
Applications are invited for Research Associate-III positions in the project entitled, "Interconnected Microgrids for rural electrification".
Research Associate -III:
- PhD in electrical engineering
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 54000
No of Posts - 1
Enough knowledge and experience in most of the following areas is required.
- Microgrid Energy Management for optimal power exchange
- Design and simulation of clustered microgrid architecture
- Grid interconnection of the clustered microgrids at the point of common coupling
- Development of protection schemes for clustered microgrid (AC as well as DC)
- Knowledge of controller development for monitoring and control of microgrid
- Knowledge of simulation platforms, such as RTDS and Typhoon-HIL
How to apply:
Application should be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject line clearly stating - "Interconnected Microgrids for rural electrification: Position Applied for...").
The application should contain detailed resume having details about the qualifications and experience clearly mentioned, one-page write-up about the candidate's best projects, and 2 references of people the candidate has worked with but not related.
The post is purely temporary and is for the duration of one year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier. The last date for sending the application is 25 August 2021 (Email: email@example.com).
Short-listed applicants will be called for an online interview over a suitable videoconferencing platform. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
Dr. Ankush Sharma
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology