Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/77
Research Associate-I Position in Dynamics and Control of Nanorobots for Drug-Delivery Systems
Applications are invited for one position of Research Associate-I, initially for a period of one year (extendable depending on the performance) in the IHFC sponsored project entitled "Nanorobotic drug delivery system & lab-on-chip platform development" at IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Academic Qualification
Ph. D. degree in any relevant discipline.
MTech/ME degree with at least 3-year experience (post MTech/ME) and at least one research paper in SCI journal.
Experience in following is desirable:
- dynamics and control of robots
- electromagnetic hardware design/development
- development, design, and control of micro/nano-robots
- automation and/or instrument design experience
- good knowledge of MATLAB and COMSOL.
- strong command in oral and written English
- Research in the areas of controller design and deployment for magnetic nanorobots.
- Assist in report writing.
- Manage a research team.
- Disseminating the research as publications/patents.
Salary: 47,000/- (Consolidated)
Application procedure: Send your resume indicating relevant experience and a cover letter to the undersigned at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 30, 2023
Dr Abhilash Patel
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology