Vacancies in Project for Scientific and Research Cadre
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for the office of the Dean of Research and Development, IIT Kanpur on purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on requirement.
Post: Project Engineer (01)
Consolidated Salary Structure: Rs. 26400-2200-66000. (Higher start may be considered for exceptionally qualified and experience candidates)
- B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology with minimum 3 years of experience.
Desirable Experience: Candidates should have leadership qualities and 4-5 years experience in one or more of the following areas:
- At least 60% marks in academics
- Experience in handling a team consisting of people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Hands on experience in latest Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Thunderbird
- Experience of handing Video conferencing devices
- Knowledge of accounting software and its development
- Good Knowledge in PHP/MySQL, JAVA/J2EE, Apache Server and Web technologies like HTML/CSS
- Website development and maintenance and backend databases
- Technical expertise in Software and Hardware troubleshooting with Update/ modify/ install software/ patches on computers
- Experience in handling different real time projects (accounting) independently
Application should be submitted strictly ONLINE, for submission click “Apply Online” link below. Application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submission of online application shall be available upto 17-12-2018, 5:30 PM.
R&D Office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be informed.
No TA/ DA/ will be paid for attending the interview.
For the Office of Dean:
Research and Development,
Ground Floor, Faculty Building,
IIT Kanpur, Kanpur-208016 UP