Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2023/96
Applications are invited for the following position to work with the Office of Digital Learning. The post is temporary, and the appointment will be purely on a contractual basis initially for one year. The period may be further extended based on performance and requirements.
Name of Post: Project Executive Officer
Number of Post: One (01)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 50400-4200-126000/- per month (depending on experience and skills).
Minimum Qualification:Ph.D.*/ MTech degree from a reputed university/institute with significant experience and expertise in the relevant area.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent command on Computer (Windows, MS office etc.)
- Strong command in oral and written English
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Content writing capability
- Knowledge of data management and accounting
- Ability to organize events/meetings/interviews (both online and offline)
- Experienced in using social networking tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google plus, Twitter
- Teamwork and Office management skills
Roles and responsibilities:
- Placement activities including communicating with the companies
- Publicity of the programme.
- Writing content for the website and social media accounts
- Quickly responding to the general queries of the students
- Liaising with different internal and external units of the institute
- Accounting, Financial procedures including Admissions and Fees
- Designing & content writing for newsletters, annual reports etc.
- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time
Interested candidates must apply through the given link below: https://shorturl.at/uFGJN
The application should be submitted strictly online on or before 11:59 PM on 11.05.2023. *Extended till May 25, 2023. The application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The short-listing committee reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only the short-listed candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview through email. The Selection process will be offline.
(PIC, Office of Digital Learning)
Ph. No. 0512-259-2264