Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2023/97
Applications are invited for the following position to work with the Office of Digital Learning. The post is temporary, and the appointment will be purely on a contractual basis initially for one year. The period may be further extended based on performance and requirements.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer
Number of Posts: 01(one)
Consolidated Pay: 31600-2600-78400 (depending on experience and skills)
Essential Qualification and post qualification experience: B. Tech + 03 years experience or M. Tech
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Good communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Windows, OneDrive, Office365, mail merge etc.
- Ability to learn new software and use Google for troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Programming for web development and web technologies like HTML, CSS and JS
- Relevant experience in the following areas is also required.
- Windows/Linux server administration
- Web server management with Apache/Tomcat or IIS servers
- Database administration with the latest version of Oracle/MySQL/MS SQL
- Basic Excel commands such as VLOOKUP.
- Setup and maintenance of local grade server
- Handling grade portal
- Maintenance of website of the Office of Digital Learning
- Developing student database
- Installation and maintenance of specialized application software, if required
- Assisting in data and market analytics
- Any other related work given time to time.
Interested candidates must apply through the given link below: https://shorturl.at/fiqN9
The application should be submitted strictly online on or before 11:59 PM on 11.05.2023. *Extended till May 25, 2023. The application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The short-listing committee reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only the short-listed candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview through email. The Selection process will be offline.
(PIC, Office of Digital Learning)
Ph. No. 0512-259-2264