Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/288
Position: Senior Project Executive Engineer
No. of positions: 1 (One)
Applications are invited for the post of "Senior Project Executive Engineer" in the Project numbered NAHI/CS/2020230 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Minimum qualification: Bachelors/Masters degree in relevant fields from IITs/IISc OR demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of , history of delivery of project outcomes as a student or as employees in previous jobs.
Consolidated Salary range: 1,00,000 - 10,000 - 2,00,000 INR per month.
Working hours: 8:30 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Desired qualifications for position 1 :
- At least 8 years of industrial experience in building SCADA/PLC based ICS implementation at customer sites or in house
- At least 4 years of experience in development of Cyber Security Testbed for Industrial Control Systems with experience of building water treatment plant, power distribution automation, industrial control automation testbed
- In-depth knowledge of PLC Programming, SCADA screen development, knowledge of multiple PLC and SCADA
- In-depth knowledge in Cyber Threats and mitigation techniques including industrial protocols such as Modbus, DNP3, OPC
- Hands-on experience in developing educational kits for industrial control automation security
- Extensive experience in procurement in the SCADA/PLC/ICS/OT systems
- Extensive experience in procurement of SCADA/ICS components as well as in designing end-to-end ICS system
- Team leadership experience
Major task of the successful candidate :
- Developing Industry scale SCADA/ICS Cyber Security Test beds and developing OT architecture and implementation
- Development and implementation of PLC programs, SCADA screens, and overall, OT systems
- Procurement and implementation of industrial level testbeds for Industrial Control Systems
- Development of Cyber Threat Analysis frameworks, mitigation techniques and architecture
- Lead a team of Vulnerability assessment and Penetration Testing Researchers to do VAPT on ICS systems and development of proof of concepts for submission to National Vulnerability Databases
Duration: Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
Applications Process: Interested candidates may apply by submitting a detailed resume with copies of all experiences and project details, a cover letter summarizing the experience in relevant technologies and software, and itís compulsory to fill the google form at https://forms.gle/qNBi5Sc6S3VZit9FA. At the time of the interview, you must bring copies of the degree certificate and grade sheets for all degrees, School final, and Higher Secondary exams. Submission accepted only as submission through this https://forms.gle/qNBi5Sc6S3VZit9FA No other form will be acceptable. Please note that if a detailed cover letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the application will be immediately rejected. Please indicate clearly the Project Number and position being applied in the cover letter.
Last date of receipt of application: January 10, 2023, before or at 5 pm.
Tentative date of interview: 3rd week of January 2023
Contact Person: Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Computer Science & Engineering Department, IIT Kanpur