Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/267
Position: Project Associate
No. of positions: 1 (one)
Applications are invited for the post of "Project Associate" in the Project numbered 2017518 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Minimum qualification: B.Tech in Computer Science or relevant field . or M.Sc.in Computer Science or relevant field . or B.Sc. + MCA
Consolidated Salary range: 18,000 – 1,500 – 45,000 INR per month.
Working hours: 9:00 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Desired qualification :
- Good understanding of blockchain technology
- Experience with Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain Data Analytics
- Outstanding knowledge of Python Programming Language
- Outstanding experience in implementing machine learning algorithms
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, active git profile is a must
- Experience in writing research papers demonstrated by past work
- Ability to work on deadline-driven projects
Work: The candidate’s major tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Collect and Analyze Blockchain Data
- Implement machine learning algorithms to detect anomalies in public blockchain
- Coding in Python, C, C++, Java
- Authoring research papers
Duration: Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply by submitting a detailed resume with copies of all experiences and project details, a cover letter summarizing the experience in relevant technologies and software, and it’s compulsory to fill the google form at https://forms.gle/YBiXqSPgtvSxazCA9 . At the time of the interview, you must bring copies of the degree certificate and grade sheets for all degrees, School final, and Higher Secondary exams. Submission accepted only as submission through this Google Form: No other form will be acceptable. Please note that if a detailed cover letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the application will be immediately rejected. Please indicate clearly the Project Number and position being applied in the cover letter.
Last date of receipt of application: December 5, 2020, before or at 5 pm.
Tentative date of interview: 2nd week of December 2020
Contact Person: Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Computer Science & Engineering Department, IIT Kanpur