Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/210
Applications are invited for the position of Project Associate-II in the project entitled “Cyclic-PROTACs Triggered by Chemical or Light for Spatiotemporally Controlled Degradation of Intracellular Proteins in Cancer”, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
Project Associate-II (1 post)
- Minimum Requirements:
MSc/ MTech with NET/GATE and a minimum of two years of research experience or PhD in medicinal/ Organic Chemistry, activity-based protein profiling and chemoproteomics + 2 years of research experince
Salary Range: Rs. 35,000 + HRA (As per Institute Norms)
Sufficient knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas are required.
For Organic/ Medicinal chemistry MSc/PhD
- Synthesis of organic molecules/ methodologies
- Therapeutic evaluations against disease phenotypes
For biology MSc/MTech/PhD
- Bacterial culture/ tissue culture of mammalian cell lines
- Cloning, PCR, RT-PCR, Recombinant protein expression and Purification
- Protein Gels, Immunoprecipitation, western blotting
Age Limit: Max. 35 years (at the time of last date of application submission)
How to Apply:
Application should be sent only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must include
- Cover letter discussing your interest in this position, research interests and career goals
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information for two references (at least one person the candidate has worked with)
The post is purely temporary, and is for the duration of 7 months. The last date for sending the application is Aug 23rd, 2022.
Short listed applications will be called for an online interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications and work experience will not be informed or called for interview.
Dr. Dharmaraja Allimuthu,
Department of Chemistry,