Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/28
Applications are invited for one temporary/contractual post of Project Technician in the Department of Chemical Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
- B. Sc. with 4 years of relevant experience OR 3 year Engg. Diploma with
4 years of relevant experience as a webmaster or web developer.
- proficiency in HTML, CSS, backend programming, web based authentication
- 4 years experience as a webmaster or web developer for dynamic websites with a strong portfolio (attach letters from previous employers and a detailed portfolio)
- Experience in computer graphics design
Nature of Work
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include
- Designing, maintaining and updating department website, front-end and back-end development
- Work reltaed to promotional activities of the department
Duration of Appointment
- Initially for 1 year
- May be extended with mutual consent depending on performance of the candidate
Rs. 14400-1200-36000 (based on prior experience and achievements).
Last date for receipt of application: 15th February, 2021. *Extended till 22nd February, 2021. Interested candidates should send their application only via email with the exact subject Application for CHE-PT-Webmaster along with a detailed curriculum vitae, a cover letter summarizing all relevant experience and copies of relevant certificates to:
Dr. H. H. Katkar, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kanpur
E-mail address: email@example.com
E-mail Subject: Application for CHE-PT-Webmaster
Only eligible candidates satisfying all essential qualifications and experience will be short listed. Additional information or documents may be requested from certain applicants, if necessary. Such documents must be received via email to the above address within two subsequent days. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and called for an online interview. Selection will be based on online interview of short listed candidates.
It is mandatory to mention your working phone number in your resume. Incomplete applications will be rejected as invalid applications.