Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/207
Applications are invited for the post of ‘Project Associate’ in a project entitled “An Experimental Investigation on Shock Wave Focusing and associated High Temperature Radiating Flowfield”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Associate (one)
Salary: Rs. 18000
(Based on suitability of the candidate additional increments will be given at the time of appointment).
Minimum Qualification: B. Tech in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have good knowledge in high speed flows, gas dynamics.
- Should have hands on experience in working with high speed test facilities, data acquisition systems and flow visualization techniques.
- Must have good knowledge of programs like Labview, Matlab etc. for data analysis and processing.
- Should have hands on experience in working with compressors, pumps and high pressure system.
- The applicant should be able to work in a dynamic environment with a passion towards research.
Interested candidates may send their applications on plain paper including the details of complete professional/academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 10th July 2019. A soft copy of the same may also be sent by email (email@example.com). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim. S
Department of Aerospace Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur