Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/193
Applications are invited for temporary position of Project Associate to work full time under Project “Flight Lab Training Program”. The duration of appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary & contractual basis.
Post: Project Associate
Number of Posts: 01
Salary range: Rs. 18000-1500-45000 per month (consolidated)
(Higher starting salary may be considered for exceptionally qualified/experienced candidates as per IITK Rules)
- B.E./B.Tech (Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Aerospace/ Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Experience in designing and troubleshooting electronic circuits and instruments.
- Familiar with any CAD software such as AutoCAD/ Solidworks/ Catia.
- Good communication skills
- Familiar with data acquisition and calibration of sensors.
- Familiar with MATLAB, LabView.
- Basic understanding of aircraft electrical circuits and snag rectification.
Nature of Work:
The candidate will have to work on instruments and sensors installed on various aircrafts. He must be able to independently design setup for the calibration and should be responsible for calibration of various sensors. He will be also helping in conducting lab experiments.
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submitting online application shall be up to 7 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
To apply, please open the following link in your browser:
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview.
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. A. K. Ghosh