Ref. No.: SCDT/FlexE/059
Date: 10th September, 2018
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Sr. Project Manager under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area of Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: Post graduate degree + 12 years of relevant experience OR (CA/ICWA/CS) + 5 years of relevant experience at supervisory level a Govt. organization or educational institute or in an organization of repute.
Desirable Qualification: Master’s degree in Business Management with at least 15 years of experience in the following:
1. Providing secretarial service for a group consisting of at least 10 persons.
2. Planning and coordination of at least two conferences/ workshops /meetings involving at least 40 participants.
3. Familiar with managing an office with practical experience of handling email lists, calendar software (Google Calendar), web-portals, inventory software (such as Sharepoint) and the like.
4. Prior involvement in offices attached to organisations associated with electronic device fabrication and characterisation and the like will be looked upon favourably.
1. Office supervision which will involve managing various office sub-processes (as instructed by the coordinator), contingency accounts and facilitation of processes for laboratory users (including automated registration and access processes).
2. Projects management, which includes facilitating preparation of reports, posters for external agencies, coordination of document safe keep, gleaning out news,/newsletters of relevance to centre’s and its circulation among faculty, staff and students.
3. Project staff recruitment and human resource coordination within the Centre. This includes facilitating the paperwork related to manpower recruitment and maintaining information about employees within the centre for updates to the centre’s executive committee.
4. Liaison with academic and industrial collaborators: This will includes managing logistics for events, such as, meetings with academic & industrial partners, conferences, workshops, industrial meets and short courses.
Salary: Rs. 30000-2500- 75000/- per month based on qualification
Term of Appointment: One year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier.
Number of positions: One
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 28th September, 2018
To apply for post of Project Engineers, please click here: Apply online
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Coordinator, Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)