Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/022
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Associate under the project entitled “Development of Ethylene (And Other Gas) Sensors for Detection of Food Spoilageics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by AMAT.
For the Position of: “Senior Project Associate”
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech + 1 year experience Or M.Sc. + 1 Year experience.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Polymer Technology, Materials Science or M.Sc in Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Polymer Science.
- Work experience in conducting polymer synthesis, polymer doping and ink formulation
- Work experience in thin film fabrication using spin-coating, ink-jet printing and screen-printing.
- Experience or familiarity with polymer characterization techniques such as viscosimetry, molecular characterization, profilometry, optical microscopy, sheet resistance measurements.
- Handling and processing of flexible substrates for electronics application.
- Candidates with relevant industry experience would be preferred.
Salary: Rs. 18000-1800-36000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
Number of position: One (01)
Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates and contact details of at least two references may be submitted in sealed envelope by 07th March 2018 addressed to:
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please mention the reference number.