Ref. No: SCDT/FlexE/019
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “TFT Logical and Memory Arrays” funded by Applied Materials India Private Limited.
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech. Or B.Tech + 3 years experience.
Desirable Qualification & Experience:
- Experience relevant for thin film electronics.
- Experience with working in class 10000 and better clean room
- Sound knowledge of piezoelectric and ferroelectric materials, e.g. PVDF and P (VDF-TrFE).
- Experience with electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, such as TFTs, memories and diodes.
- Familiarity with Thin film deposition and patterning, i.e. PVD, CVD, ALD, coating, lithography, wet and dry etching is a big advantage
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Development of TFT and diode based memory arrays using ferroelectric polymers
- Realization of thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- System integration towards realization of memory arrays
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs. 22000-2200-44000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
Number of position: One
kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 29th January 2018.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please mention the reference number.