Ref. No.: SCDT/FlexE/058
Date: 10th September, 2018
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech or (B.Tech. + 3 Yrs. of Exp.)
Job Description: A Project engineer in this position will focus their time developing and testing Hardware and software. As a key team member, the person will be expected to mentor less experienced engineers/Technicians.
- Embedded Systems Design with different sensors Interface.
- Working experience with Microcontroller programming: AVR, ARM architecture
- IoT based Platforms.
- Working closely with senior engineers in design, simulation, schematic capture, PCB layout, design analysis, BOM preparation, board bring-up and testing of PCB
- Developing Firmware in C / C++
- FPGA (Experience in Altera / Xilinx.)
- Working Experience with Amoled Display Driver; TFT Backplane Architecture; MIPI/ MDDI (Mobile Display Digital Interface)
- Experience in Various communication protocols like, Ethernet, RS232, RS485, UART, CAN, SPI, I2C & UART etc.
- Design, develop and maintain software modules and apps for Android devices. Apps that communicate with accessories, would be of particular interest.
- Moderate knowledge in (CAD) for electronics enclosure design: SolidWorks/Catia(preferences)
- Deployment of products
- Preparation of documentation
Salary: Rs. 26400 - 2200 - 66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: One year or the end of project Term
Number of positions: Two
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 28th September, 2018
To apply for post of Project Engineers, please click here: Apply online
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Room No.: 305,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur - 208016 (India)