Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/038
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post to work on Printing & equipment maintenance under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Name of Post: Project Technician OR Project Mechanic, depending on qualification
Project Technician: B. Sc + 4 years relevant experience OR 3 years Engg. Diploma + 4 years relevant experience OR High School + ITI + 9 years relevant experience
Project Mechanic: High School + ITI OR High School + 5 years relevant experience.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Experience and/or a degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology is a plus
- Equipment maintenance
- Working in laboratory environment, handling of chemicals
- Screen printing prepress
- R2R equipment / web handling
- Good command of English language in reading/writing and speaking is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of MSOffice programs (word, excel, Powerpoint)
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of printing equipment and R2R line
- Operation of the NCFlexE printing and pre-press equipment
- Maintaining consumables stock
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Project Technician: Rs. 14400-1200-36000
Project Mechanic: Rs. 8400-700-21000
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
Number of position: 02 (Two)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 30th April 2018.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the reference number.