Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/041
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: M. Tech OR B. Tech with M.B.A. OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- With experience relevant for thin film electronics
- Hands-on experience with Thin film deposition and patterning, i.e. PVD, CVD, ALD, coating, lithography, wet and dry etching.
- Sound experience in electrical characterization of TFTs and diodes using semiconductor parameter analyzer
- Experience with electrical and optical characterization techniques, e.g. I-V, C-V, ellipsometry, microscopy, profilometry etc.
- Experience of working in class 10000 and better cleanroom
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Working together with the fabrication team to realize thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- System integration towards realization of TFT based flexible electronics prototypes
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
Number of position: 01 (One)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 18th May 2018.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the reference number.