Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/015
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Scientist/Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre for Excellence for Flexible Electronics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D or M.Sc + 3 Yrs of Exp. / M.Tech or B.Tech + 3 Yrs Exp.
- Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg
- Past experience in Nanoparticle synthesis
- Good knowledge of ink and paste
- Characterization techniques TEM, SEM, DLS, surface tension and viscosity
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Nanoparticle synthesis and formulation of ink or paste
- Characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary Range: Rs. 22000-2200-44000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 year contract (may be extended)
No. of positions: 01
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 10th December 2017.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the reference number.