Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2020/76
Applications are invited for the following post in RTI Cell.
About work: The work is related to RTI applications and Appeals under the RTI Act, 2005 (Full Time).
The appointment is purely contractual, and duration of contract is one year or till the end of Project whichever is earlier and renewal on satisfactory performance.
No. of Post - 01
Salary Range: 14400-1200-36000
B.Sc. + 4 years of relevant exp. Or 3 years Diploma + 4 years of relevant experience Or High School + ITI + 9 years of relevant experience
The candidate should have at least 05 years relevant experience of RTI matter work along with proficiency in computer and Inter-personnel skills in a Government office or in educational Institution of repute.
- Technically & digitally handling of RTI application received in RTI Cell under the RTI Act.
- Update/modify online as well as offline data using various software and also case study of RTI cases using Supreme Court/High court/CIC judgements.
- Scanning of documents/records of RTI Cell to make it available digitally/online at Institute's website.
- Arrangement of seminar/workshop offline as well as online in order to aware about the RTI Act, 2005.
- Co-ordinate with Ministry for Suo-moto disclosure of Institute's website.
- Conducting of Zoom/Google meeting within Institute's Departments/Sections/Units to update their home page of website for Suo-moto disclosure under the RTI Act, 2005.
- Noting, drafting, English/Hindi typing, file dispatching, Register maintenance and other administrative works assigned from time to time.
The office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates, satisfying qualification and experience. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone.
Note: To apply for the above post, please fill form DOAD-IP-203 available at (https://www.iitk.ac.in/doad/data/DOAD-Forms/Office-Order-related-to-Project-Employee/DOAD-IP-203.pdf) along with self-attested copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience is MUST and shall be sent by 29.12.2020. The envelope containing complete application should be super scribed as "Application for the post of Projet Technician Advt. No PRect/IP/DOAD/2020/76" and must be sent to The Assistant Registrar (SG) & CPIO, RTI Cell, Room No. 107, Faculty Building, IIT KANPUR-208 016 (U.P.)
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
AR (SG) & CPIO
RTI Cell, IIT Kanpur